Tuesday 5 June 2012

2.1: Editing the Category Hand-Ins

After having a tutorial, and showing the little category hand-ins I had made, it was stated that various aspects needed improving. The paper quality needed to be improved, and the front page quality improved as well. It was suggested that there should be less content and the text much simpler, keeping an eye of typographic qualities such as widow words and hyphenated words.


I tried the design again, keeping it much simpler. I used courier font and Optima font to try and give off a hand-made "book" vibe, I was trying to go for a look mimicking hand-out scripts that actors get. I also put a potato stamp of it saying "PTO" so people will know to invert the page. I thought it would aid the hand-out script look with a hand made print to make each one unique.






No comments:

Post a Comment