Sunday 25 March 2012

2.1: Considering Appearance of Hand-ins

We have to create A3 (in my case I will use A2 sized sheets so that the details of the programme cover images can be seem better) folded pieces illustrating at least three of the different categories we cam up with for our Typology. I have decided to try and create all 5 of mine stated previously.

As the images of the programme covers are scans and everything I can produce needs to be digital because of the large size of the typology, it means that I have missed out on aesthetics that others will have had, such as the texture of having physical items to hold and use.

For the folded hand-ins, I just wanted to see if I could re-scan the images in any way to create a more 'lo-fi', textured appeal:

Scanned, Photographed & the Original














I like the faded quality of the scanned image however, on covers with more fine details, the quality was lost, so I decided to stick with the original scanned images (far right). It is important to be able to see all the colours and content of these decadent designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment