Tuesday 27 March 2012

2.1: Finished Hand-Ins of Typology Categories

The final look of the folded category hand-ins is quite 'lo-fi' and simple. It's not perfect, as the idea of the format is basic anyway, and I wanted to play on a hand crafted look and appeal. I added hand drawn type and stickers to create that one-off zine effect.

I wanted to print these in double sided A2 sheets so that the final folded item would be larger and you could see the programme images more clearly, however it is too expensive and impossible to to print that size double sided so I have created them from A3 paper.

I think it still works as an aesthetic set of category hand-ins for my Typology, and look forward to the second part of the workshop to learn about developing this avenue into a proper zine!


































































Here is a rough video of me flicking through one of the hand-ins (to show how they work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment